Oct 8, 2019
Brenda, Kelly, a fashion show, it all inspired so many questions:
1. How do we read the Bible?
2. Could Brian pull off sideburns?
3. Do we need more Holy Spirit in our church?
4. Is Justin more of a Brandon or a Dylan?
5. Do we call for justice enough?
6. Could Luke Perry's charisma save us all?
Oct 1, 2019
Justin and Brian watch the early 80s hit, The A-Team. They discuss such things as:
Sep 24, 2019
We watch Family Ties and ask:
What does it mean to be an adult?
Can we hurt God's feelings?
Sep 17, 2019
Pastor Scott Torkko from Cadillac, Michigan joins the podcast this week to talk about the early 90s sitcom: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Sep 10, 2019
We welcome Bishop Regina Hassanally to the M.O.D.Cast this week to talk about The West Wing, the merits of Aaron Sorkin, and the qualities of great leadership.